Sienna Plantation is a 10,500 acre master-planned community located in Missouri City, Texas. Sienna Plantation offers easy access to the Fort Bend Toll Road, U.S. 59 and Texas 288.
- Sienna Plantation is located less than one mile from the Fort Bend Toll Road, offering an easy commute to downtown Houston or the Texas Medical Center.
- Nearby shopping choices include First Colony Mall, Sugar Land Town Square and The Galleria. A variety of shopping centers are located along Texas 6, such as Randalls, Wal-Mart, H-E-B, Kroger and Super Target.
- The Shoppers at Sienna are now under construction with the first phase to contain over 26,000 square feet of retail space. Proposed tenants include First Community Bank and Fruhstucks Kolaches & Coffee.
- Community amenities include more than 2,000 acres dedicated to parks, golf courses, recreation areas, lakes and greenbelts. Residents can enjoy a 12-acre recreation complex with a golf club, full-service restaurant, 6,000-square foot fitness center.
- A sports complex is also located within the community. The complex includes soccer and baseball fields that are utilized for league play. The second phase of the sports complex will be open in summer of 2008 and will include additional soccer fields, a basketball court, sand volleyball courts, and both girls and adult regulation size softball fields.
- A new Recreation Center is planned for a 2008 swim season opening. The Recreation Center will be located off Sienna Springs Parkway and will include over 17,000 square feet of pool space, a tanning ledge, water slides and a 4,500-square foot meeting facility.
- Students in Sienna Plantation attend the acclaimed Fort Bend Independent School District with Elkins High School, Billy Baines Middle School and Sienna Crossing and Scanlan Oaks elementary schools located in the community. A new high school located in the community is slated to be open for the 2009-2010 school year.
Area: Missouri CIty, Southwest Houston, Fort Bend County
School: Fort Bend ISD