Condos for Sale at Condominiums Name
For more information on buying or selling real estate in Houston contact us by Call or Text 832-969-6699 or E-Mail . We can show you ANY Listings.
Condos for Lease at The Piedmont CondosThe piedmont condos for rent
The Piedmont Condominiums
The Piedmont at River Oaks condominiums located at 1010 Rosine Street, in the area of Houston’s most prestigious neighborhood, The Piedmont boasts great views and is located just a block from the River Oaks Shopping Center, retail boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.
The Piedmont Condo has one to three bedrooms with unique interior design
10 foot ceilings
Crown molding and recessed lighting
Ceramic and hardwood floors
Wood kitchen cabinets
Electric wine cooler
Super-efficient soundproofing system
Secure, covered parking
Common terrace with pool, BBQ area, and dramatic downtown view
Great views from the residences
Friendly environment. The Piedmont at River Oaks contains two buildings with a maximum of 40 homes each
Controlled-access entry and gate
- Short corridors leading to your residence
Each unit will have its own individual, high-efficiency air conditioning system, providing residents the ability to control their personal energy consumption while avoiding the higher maintenance fees incurred with centralized cooling systems. Air handlers will be located in the ceiling of the second or master bedroom in some cases.
Owners will have several choices of:
- Porcelain and ceramic tiles for the floor.
- Granite slabs for the vanity top.
- Wood finishes for the cabinets.
All homes will feature a 5 foot, 6 inch garden tub in the master bath.
- Clients will choose from a selection of carpets.
- Closet in every bedroom, plus a large, welcoming walk-in closet in the master bedroom.
The structure is made of wood stud walls and wood floor trusses, with a ¾ inch gypcrete surface on top of felt paper, and a ¾ inch tongue-and-groove plywood, in addition to sound insulation, resilient bar, and a one and 5/8 inch fire-code drywall. There will be double demising walls with 2 layers of drywall and sound insulation between studs, as well as a single-ply, tapered insulation roof over 24-inch roof trusses. This structure will be erected on an off-ground concrete garage.
- Typical floor to ceiling height is 10 feet. All floors will have additional fur downs over the kitchens, bathrooms, corridors, utilities, entries, and some studies or second bedrooms. These fur downs of approximately 16 inches are needed for plumbing, air supply ducts, exhaust vents, and sprinkler-system piping.
- Walls and ceiling will be sheet rock and painted.
All doors will be 6 feet, 8 inches high. The entry door is 1 ¾ inch thick, with the front entry and master bedroom entry doors being 3 feet wide. All doors that require passing through to access the other side (i.e. bedrooms, bathrooms, walk-in closets, etc.) are to be 2 feet, 10 inches wide, and 1 3/8 inches thick.
There is one elevator per building. The height of the elevator cab is 8 feet, with the door to the cab being 7 feet high.
The outside building is clad in stucco and brick, with accents of natural stone at the base and main entrance.
The building is fully equipped with a sprinkler system, and fully integrated with smoke alarms.
All hard floor surfaces (whether hard wood floor, ceramic tiles, or porcelain) will have an impact and noise reduction membrane (such as Acoustic 7000.)
Each unit will have an individual, electric 40-gallon water-heating system.
- Sinks: Kohler (or equivalent) with 2 compartments, 7 ½ inch deep basins, made of brushed stainless steel.
- Kitchen sink faucet: Kohler (or equivalent) with polished chrome finish and detachable spray head.
- GE appliances package: Stainless Steel.
- Microwave with integrated hood
- Wine Cooler
- Electric Range
- Suspended track lighting throughout, with low-voltage pendant lighting in the kitchen, and/or recessed lighting.
- Recessed lights in the bathrooms and corridors, and in the living room controlled outlets.
- Porcelain lighting in utility rooms and master closets.
- Fixture outlet in the dining room.
Located at street level, the lobby will consist of a portico and a main lobby area.
>BACK TO TOP
Size of the building
The condominium project contains two separate buildings, hosting 40 condominium homes each. Each building has five stories, of which four are dedicated for residences and one is for parking.
- Every condominium home comes with one exclusive parking space that will be located in either the interior garage or in a carport on the exterior of the building.
Pool & Terrace
A landscaped terrace with a 4 ½’ foot deep swimming pool (approximately 60’x14 ½’) will be located on top of the garage.
The school district is HISD.
900 W. Gray
Lamar High School
- Controlled access gate surrounding the property.
- Controlled access entry door with intercom.
- Pre-wired front door units for burglar alarm system.
- Telephone wiring infrastructure, including high-speed Internet access, is provided to each floor.
- Cable TV wiring infrastructure is provided to each floor.
Each unit will have its own water meter to aid in controlling the cost of water consumption
The Piedmont at River Oaks Condos
|Area||River Oaks, Inner Loop, West Gray|
|Price||$200K to $350K|
All information is subject to change and should be independently verified.
This website is not associated with Developer, Homeowners Association or Property Management Company of the Building.