Condos for Sale at Highland Tower Condominiums
For more information on buying or selling real estate in Houston contact us by Call or Text 832-969-6699 or E-Mail . We can show you ANY Listings.
Condos for Lease at Highland Tower Condos
Highland Tower Condominiums
Between ...style and substance
Introducing Highland Tower
classics and modern
living and leisure
Within minutes from the famous Galleria.
In the Middle of it All.........
Highland Tower located in the fashionable Highland Village district of Houston, the 17-story Highland Tower has ninety-six (96) residences with a diverse selection of floor plans. Designed to appeal to the young professional, the tower is conveniently located in the middle of it all for those who desire care free living.
Highland Tower will include one-, two- and three-bedroom plans, ranging from 825 square feet to 2,134 square feet. Most of the units will be priced from the $400,000s to $1 million+, with residences on the upper floors and penthouse on the 15th floor priced higher.
The residences will feature floor-to-ceiling glass, with corner plans highlighting this feature. Other interior finishes include Bosch stainless steel appliances, wine coolers, European styled-cabinets, hardwood flooring, gas cooking, oversized Kohler soaking tubs, and exotic natural stone tiled and countertop surfaces.
Features on the fifth floor terrace level will include an infinity-edge pool with Galleria area views, covered outdoor pool-side pavilion with barbecue grill and outdoor fireplaces, green space with fountains and paved courtyards, fitness center overlooking the pool, a dining room with catering kitchen, a private party lounge and a private massage therapy room.
The facility will have controlled access at all points of entry.
The residences at Highland Tower will be in built in accordance with plans and specifications
prepared by Ziegler Cooper Architects, Ingenium> Engineers (Structural), Brooks & Sparks
Engineering (Civil) SEI Engineers ( MEP ) and Kudela Westheimer Landscape ). The plans for
these residences meet or exceed all requirements of the City of Houston building department and
all applicable building codes.
- Resident and guest entry drive with covered porte-cohere drop off lane.
- Short term visitor surface parking at entry-way
- By-pass lane at main entry adjacent to porte-cohere
- Twenty-two (22) covered spaces for guest parking inside of parking garage on level one (1)
- All resident parking to be located beyond access gates on levels 1-4 of parking garage
- Ceiling heights - 10' for standard residences, 11' for Summit Level and Penthouse
- Emtek door hardware in satin nickel finish
- Smoke detectors as required
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system
- All bedrooms pre -wired for ceiling fans. Ceiling fan provided at master only.
- Pre-wired for cable TV (satellite capable) and telephone (Category 5 wiring)
- Pre -wired for sound system in living room, kitchen, master bedroom and master bath
- Alarm system including 1 keypad and monitoring capabilities
- Select oak and cherry 4" hardwood flooring. Hardwood flooring provided in entry, living,dining, kitchen, hallways to bedrooms and powder rooms (where applicable)
- Carpet selections to be nylon cut pile or nylon loop carpet
- Double glazed commercial grade aluminum windows
- Kitchen back splash to be marble or metallic glazed porcelain
- Master closets finished out with shelving and aluminum rods
- Solid core slab type interior doors
- Two track lighting fixtures (MR 16 Halogen lighting) provide standard in living room. All
dropped ceiling areas furnished with recess lighting. Bedroom lighting to be surface mounted
lighting. Master bedroom provided with fan and light kit. All other bedrooms are wired for fans with light kits but trimmed out with surface light only.
- Upper cabinets provided at utility room (where applicable)
- Walls and ceiling paint to be flat latex paint with a rolled texture (fine). All wood finish semi-gloss enamel.
- Choice of three designer finish packages: 1.) Classic 2.) Traditional 3.) Urban
- Bathroom countertops to be marble slab tops.
- Master bath tub to be Kohler Tea for Two cast iron deep soaker tub
- Master bath plumbing fixtures to be Kohler Stillness series
- Guest bath plumbing fixtures to be standard Kohler series
- Master tub deck to be surface mounted slabs of stone
- Tile surround at master bath and shower walls to be floor to ceiling
- 3/8" thick frameless shower enclosures at master bath
- V4" semi-framed shower enclosures at 2 baths
- Recessed cove lighting design at sides and top of master mirror
- Master bath cabinet design to be off of floor ("floating cabinet") installation. Base cabinet does not sit on the floor tile. Finished countertop height to be 36".
- Towel bars and papers holders provided in all baths
- Kitchen appliances to be Bosch (excluding microwave) stainless steel
- Bosch side by side refrigerator - model #SP-BB20CS50 SNS
- Bosch 30" built-in oven - model #SP- BHBI 5045 AUC
- Bosch gas cooktop
- Bosch vent hood
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Microwave manufactured by Sharp - pull-out microwave drawer at kitchen island
- I5" Wine cooler manufactured by Marvel provided standard
- Badger 1/2 horsepower garbage disposal unit
- Kitchen countertops > to be Okite Quartz, granite or marble slab tops.
- Under cabinet countertop lighting
- Cabinetry to be European styled cabinetry in slab and shaker door styles. Wood species available in Oak and Cherry. 42" Upper cabinets.
- Vent exhaust to exterior
- Glass paneled door fronts
- Upper cabinet down lights where glass doors are present
- Three (3) pendent lights provided at kitchen island
COMMON AREA AMENITIES
- Large entrance lobby appointed with elegant furnishings
- Over-sized swimming pool with infinity edge and sun shelf
- Heated spa / hot tub
- Covered pool-side pavilion with outdoor kitchen and fireplaces
- Paved pathways and fountain in the area adjacent to the pavilion
- Large fitness center with cardio machines and light free weights
- Private lounge room appointed with comfortable furnishings, a serving island and flat screen TV viewing
- Private dining room with a catering kitchen
STRUCTURAL / BUILDING
- Designed by professional and licensed structural engineer
- Reinforced concrete frame consisting of a rigid column and flat slab building frame. Floor and roof slabs will be 8" thick, reinforced with high strength post-tensioned steel reinforcement along column lines (two way) and mild-steel reinforcement.
- Exterior Skin - Exterior walls consist of composite aluminum panels and masonry (brick, and cast stone)
- Resident demising walls to be double stud walls with 5/8" studs, (2) layers 5/8" gypsum board each side, acoustic insulation on each side, 1" air space between studs.
- Commercial grade windows, dual pane, for sound and temperature insulation
- Trash chute access on each floor
- Passenger elevators (2) - Machine room-less (Otis Gen 2 or similar) with front and rear opening.
- Freight elevator (1) - Gearless traction elevator.
- All points of entry to be access controlled and activated by key fobs
- Hot water to be a central gas fired system.
- Air conditioning and heating system to be water source heat pump system central.
- Gas to be provided to building from one master meter. Gas usage to be paid by condominium association, not individual owners.
- Fire sprinkler system provided in all residences and common areas. Fire protection system shall be classified and designed in accordance with NFP A # 13.
Highland Tower Condominiums
|Area||Uptown, Westlane, Inner Loop|
|Price||$380K to $1.2 million|
|Type||High Rise Condominium|
|Architect||Ziegler Cooper Architects|
All information is subject to change and should be independently verified.
This website is not associated with Developer, Homeowners Association or Property Management Company of the Building.