Condos for Sale at The Capitol Lofts
For more information on buying or selling real estate in Houston contact us by Call or Text 832-969-6699 or E-Mail . We can show you ANY Listings.
Condos for Lease at The Capitol Lofts
The Capitol Lofts
The Capitol Lofts located at 711 Main Street in downtown Houston's skyline district. The building was constructed in 1908 as the M.E. Foster building and it served as office and retail space for many years. In 1998, Capitol Lofts were converted to Live/ Work Loft Condos by Andrew Segal of Boxer Properties. The condos are complete with a combination of high-grade finishes in the kitchens and baths.
Capitol Lofts is within the Houston Independent School District.
- Loft style Condos
- Controlled access
- balcony and select units with access to rooftop terrace
- Sound-insulated demising walls
- 9-to-16' ceilings
- Hardwood flooring
- Washer/dryer connections
- Fire sprinklers
- Reserved cover parking
- Independent air conditioning / heating units
- Granite and marble lobby
- Reserved basement parking
- 2 elevators
- Original iron staircase floors 3-10
- Exercise room on second floor
- Rooftop garden terrace
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel or cast iron sink
- High quality appliances including: cooktop, oven / microwave combination or range & separate microwave, dishwasher, disposal and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Some units feature original terrazzo flooring or tile
- Whirlpool tub & separate shower in most Loft Condos
- Marble countertops
- Custom vanity cabinetry with porcelain sink
- Large mirrors
- Exhaust fan
The Capitol Lofts
|Area||Downtown, Historic District, Theaters District|
|Price||$150K to $850K|
|Type||High Rise Lofts|
|Year Built/Converter||1900's/ 1998|
|Developer||711 Main LLC|
All information is subject to change and should be independently verified.
This website is not associated with Developer, Homeowners Association or Property Management Company of the Building.